The tasting room is a curated set of wheels designed to help you begin your undiscovered love affair with wheels. The Brian Palmer Tasting Room is named for our friend, hand-built wheel aficionado, and blogger Brian Palmer who lives across the great pond on the Isle of Islay. The tasting room features wheels to help us wheel builders create the perfect wheel recipe for you. The tasting room changes from time to time but, in general, it follows wheels offered in our production set of wheels.
Here’s how it works:
- Borrow wheels for up to 3 days to take out with you on your favorite rides
- We’ll swap over cassette, tires, and adjust brakes and drive train
- Exchange the wheels to try a different set
- Cost is $35 for up to 3 alloy sets and is refunded with purchase of wheels
- Cost is $50 for up to 3 sets of wheels including any carbon set and is refunded with the purchase of wheels
How do I demo er um “Taste”?
- Come in, call, or e-mail to talk about wheels. We will gladly make recommendations, reserve time, and set up the wheels on your bike
- Do your demo wheels work on all bikes?
Unfortunately, they don’t. Currently our demo program is tailored to work for most road bikes, some touring bikes, and some commuter style bikes. We are looking to expand the program in the future.